1- E-Commerce Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Provide comprehensive support to E-Commerce team by administering support to R&CC and other stakeholders in order to optimize online (IBE, MYB, OLCI, Redemption etc) passenger revenue and online customer service levels across EOL channels (Desktop, Mobile and Apps).
- Independently triage all incoming communications to EOL Support inbox, identify the queries or issues, perform necessary analysis and undertake end-to-end resolution, which may include updating of the Reservation System customer records.
- Comprehensively respond with decisions based on each scenario for every query within 1 working day, or coordinate with the relevant departments to ensure an appropriate response in line with customer experience objectives.
- Analyze online booking issues to direct the root cause analysis by IT IBE Support in resolution.
- Direct liaison with internal and external teams to ensure continuity of online operations, including Corporate Communications, Revenue Optimisation, R&CC, Skywards, Business Rewards, CASA, IT IBE Support and others.
- Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in an airline, with knowledge of business and sales/commercial processes relating to airline reservation and fares/pricing.
- 5+ years experience in E-Commerce and Mobile