The Early Career Training is 6 months with possibility to extend up to 1 year program and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business. The traineeship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution- mainly focusing on Mid-Tier Campaign for Gulf region
- Support the local team with organizing users conference in Dubai
- Build influential relationships with assigned customers, while coordinating with current account manager, at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable and continued business from those customers.
- Early Career Trainee will be responsible for driving orders growth across the assigned region while also developing long term customer relationships and sales strategies to grow the market.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations, Execution, Risk, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure best possible offerings to drive customer satisfaction and commercial success.
- Early Career Trainee will support MMP contract reviews process, Growth campaign, pipeline data pulls, data consolidation for P&L360, financial reporting and presentations
- Drive product, commercial and technical strategies to compete and enable increased penetration and growth
- Negotiate and collaborate with customers to execute contracts that maximize value and mitigate GE risk while satisfying customer needs
- Ensure business visibility to the pipeline of opportunities and region needs through effective use of NEX, with focus on 3XP initiative, MMP pipeline, CS ExW tracking and the Mid-Tier Campaigns
- Candidate is expected to rotate between multiple business functions throughout their training (i.e., Commercial Operations, Sales, Engineering and Services).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Max.2 years’ experience in related field
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive with high level of integrity.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis.