Black Pearl Consult
Education and Community Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Black Pearl Consult
About the job
Our client, a well-known event management company, is urgently looking for an experienced Education and Community Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, the job holder will have the responsibility to plan, develop, deliver and evaluate Community and Education Programmes. You will be required to maximize opportunities for the organization to drive the strategic expansion of community engagement in arts and education throughout the UAE. Furthermore, you will provide a strong and varied program enhancing access to the arts and participation for children, young people, students, emerging and national artists and the wider community.
Requirements To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree related to Arts, Education or Events
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in an Arts Education or Community outreach/ public/ private organization/ foundation and demonstrable evidence of genuine interest in and passion for arts education and/or community outreach
- Exposure to Arabic culture
- Have worked in the UAE or in any GCC countries
- Fluent in English and having a knowledge of Arabic would be a plus
- Willing to work for long working hours, when needed
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / InstagramDisclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.