- The Education Recruitment Team will achieve new student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Study Group International Pathway programs. They will achieve this by developing and marketing the programmes/centres to clients across our Middle East Region, enabling the Partner Sales Team, Direct Sales Team, and Business Development Team to do the same.
- This role will focus on the Brand Enablement of our products through our Agent Partners, Academic Partners, and Digital channels, working closely with the relevant sales team, Marketing team, and Conversion teams, to meet the recruitment targets.
- The role will also work closely with our university partners for joint activities in local markets, providing market insights for product development.
- Student Recruitment responsibility across all agent and feeder channels
- Represent centre/brand at exhibitions and recruitment events
- Provide product thought leadership and assessment of product opportunities.
- Creation & execution of Sales Action Plan with the partner university/s and channel teams.
- Accountable for Brand Enablement Activities in the market by delivering product education and training across the sales team, agents, Academic partners and Digital network.
- Work with in-market teams to identify needs and work with marketing to make available localised product materials for all key markets to ensure their effective distribution and training.
- Coordinate university partners’ in-market visits and university-sought market insights.
- Drive internal processes required to successfully meet targets.
- Align with the Company’s mission, vision, values, and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Budget Control.
- The role will include significant interaction with the channel teams across HE, as well as with agents, students, and parents in the assigned territory.
- It is anticipated there will be frequent requirements for travel subject to travel and safety measures being met.
- Preferably experience of studying or working overseas
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university
- Fluency in English and preferably Arabic
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com.
- 1- 5 years of experience in product sales and marketing ideally through an agency and direct distribution model.
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering results
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies.
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry.