1- Electrical Assistant Technician – Chillers & Plants
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on chiller and low voltage power related systems and assets individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area of whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Responsible for diagnosis, maintenance, repair, overhauls and operation of all electro/mechanical systems and equipment for commercial chiller systems. This would include troubleshooting of motors, heat exchangers, chillers, cooling towers, air conditioning and pumps etc for water and reciprocation, air cooled chillers; helical screws and centrifugal equipment.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the electrical supervisor/duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Able to read interpret and describe the functionality of electrical drawings (circuit and wiring diagrams/schematic and layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer.
- Must have High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Diploma (3-year duration) in Electrical Maintenance or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Must have minimum three (3) years’ experience within Power Distribution related environment or similar.