1- Electrical Supervisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Oversee the planning and scheduling of all resources required to deliver the maintenance service including specifying procedures, parts, labour and the control of specialist service delivery partners. Once tasks are completed, audit to ensure that workmanship is to the required standards.
- Provide technical support to the contract/project on all associated equipment and systems.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements.
- Support the Maintenance activities of the department/team by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building services equipment.
- Prepare and provide daily and monthly management reports and shift handover reports in a timely manner.
- Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player
- Flexibility, excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key issues
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and a high pressure environment
- Highly motivated and flexible to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies