United Al Saqer Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – ELV Presales Engineer Job at AMA Integrated Smart Systems
About United Al Saqer Group
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
SAMA Integrated Smart Systems specializes in providing services from system design to material supply, implementation, integration with other systems and maintenance all over UAE. Our main focus is providing solutions such as CCTV, Access Controls, Gate Barriers, PABGM (Public Address with Back Ground Music ), SMARTV, Digital Signage and AV, Control Rooms, Structural cabling and IP telephony.
- Examining drawings and designs (hard & soft copies), specifically for AV, IT and ELV systems.
- Preparation of bid documents including drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- Preparation of BOQ from the designed details or from the drawing or from the details of the site survey records.
- Site survey, meeting clients, meeting consultants, meeting contractors or sub-contractors if required as per estimation requirements
- Meet suppliers, vendors or distributors to finalize technical requirements and get discounted price of the materials with lead delivery terms
- Must be experience in DPS /SIRA, MCC and other industry regulations for designing a security solution as per standards.
- Undergo trainings and pass certifications as per company’s requirements
- Responsible to finish his daily and weekly activities within the time frame for the submission of the quotation or Tender to the client.
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
- Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by Deputy General Manager / Divisional Head
- Engineering degree holder in Electrical, Electronics or any equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years in the same field dealing with AV, IT and ELV.
- The ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- The ability to plan ahead, coordinate and priorities workloads.
- Operates with minimal supervision and wide latitude for independent action.
- Experience in below products is of high advantage: Milestone, Axis, Maxxess, Lenel, Gentec, Samsung, Pelco, Seetec, SSK, HID,Kerisys, Suprema, Commend, Comelit, Fermax, Commscope, Belden, Excel, HP, CISCO, Allied Telesis, Rasilient, CAME, Boon Edam, Magnetic, Crestron, Bosch, etc (and-or) Equivalent products.
- Should have a valid UAE driving license