1- Senior Technical Software Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a key technologist in the Software Engineering group, help drive software engineering strategies, standards and guidelines at product and program level. Engineer business critical technology solutions through the application of software programming, quality management, and data management. Ensure robust engineering practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operation of technology solution.
- Lead the discovery phase of small to medium projects to come up with high level design. Partner with the Product Managers, Architects and others in the team.
- Lead technical design and build for medium to large sized solutions in a team. Translate complex functional and non-functional requirements into fit for purpose technical design. Debugging and solving issues and follow design documents and implement/test codes and make design decisions while coding and using strong coding principles. Own any feature of the solution end to end.
- Enable test automation while ensuring the CI/CD pipeline is always in good health and is responsible for the technical design and high-quality coding for technology products that passes the QA requirements and is production deployment ready. Automate testing and carry out functional and performance testing in collaboration with test engineers and quality assurance.
- Build, maintain and operate technical environments for software development, continuous integration and continuous deployment for data solutions.
- Experience of developing advanced technology solutions for large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment.
- Experience in providing production support for business solutions
- Deep experience in front end development, full stack development, data engineering or AI/ML development
- Technology evaluation, vendor selection and technology vendor management