Emirates Careers | Technical Product Owner Jobs in Dubai
1- Technical Product Owner
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Technical Product Owners (TPO) are the “front door” to the engineering teams, feeding team backlogs with work spread across feature, function, non-functional (NFR), BAU, Technical Debt, spikes, and ceremonies. As a result, the TPO constantly juggles and prioritises the different types of work flowing into the team, making decisions in alignment with other TPO’s, and ensuring they meet the objectives of the Program Increment (PI)
- Responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition, and end story ‘sign off’ across team backlogs, ensuring prepared on time for future PI’s, refined frequently with the entire team, and prioritised accordingly in alignment with other team backlogs.
- Ensures Technical Debt and NFR’s are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints.
- Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
- Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
- Operations Research, Marketing science, Information Systems, e-Commerce or a combination of industry certification and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Global Product (CSPO/SAFe/PSPO) trained and certified
- 2+ years practical experience of working as a Product Owner/Manager, in a ‘team facing’ capacity, with proven record of driving discernible change and delivery, at pace. Whilst not essential, some experience of working within a Scaled Agile framework, across multiple initiatives and circa 50+ teams.