1- TBM Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Govern new releases from Apptio, carry out impact assessment and closely work with Apptio team for maintaining a high quality and stable solution as well as providing technical support for Apptio users.
- Lead a team and act as the IT business owner of the Complex Billing service, Procure to Pay Practice and the Apptio solution to drive implementation of transparency and insights for the Business with the goal of providing a comprehensive planning, budgeting and forecasting across Technology. Oversee the setting up of the TBM department within Technology, mature the TBM framework and drive its adoption within the IT organistation and the business.
- Lead the department to provide cross Technology support with the aim of developing a centre of excellence for financial governance across Value Streams and Department managers. Foster a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment, to ensure the retention of critical talent.
- Support the team in complete reconciliations to various systems of record, such as technical inventories, technical utilization metrics, incident volumes, the ledger system, fixed assets, personnel system, project tracking system, and others.
- Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivilent) – Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field (Postgraduate qualification in related field preferred e.g. MBA) ITIL certified Apptio, ETBMA Certified.
- 8+ years Information Technology
- Must have strong Infrastructure, Cloud, ITIL/ Service Background.
- In-depth knowledge of the TBM model.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.