1- Practice Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for managing all aspects of business operations in an assigned Emirates Group Medical Services (EGMS) Clinic’s. This entails ensuring efficient administrative, clinical, operational and cost effective support for the clinical programmes offered in the assigned Clinic.
- Plan and manage all operational aspects of the day to day running of assigned areas of responsibility ensure the service meets regulatory, business and customer requirements within agreed budgets.
- Identify, lead and direct projects to improve and develop services provided by EGMS. Proactively identify synergies across various sections and work with VP’s, Manager of Clinical Operations and other managers to develop services and pathways, implementing best practice and improving access to care.
- Analyse data and produce clear and timely management reports on indicators of activity, performance and quality.
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and lead on-going effective stakeholder engagement with both internal and external customers to ensure the service meets the needs of its customers and proactively seek opportunities to maximise service delivery across the organisation.
- Medical Administration: 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Working within a hospital or medical clinic, including working in a similar role at managerial level.