Employee Communications Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Vam System
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
You will have the chance to work closely with colleagues in every market in Visa CEMEA to deliver some of the highest profile communication programs for Visa’s fasted growing region. The stories and engagement you create will help employees across our diverse region understand and rise to the role they play in helping individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
- Help drive understanding and connection to Visa’s strategic priorities
- Launch programs that help employees understand the goals, programs, processes, new ways of working and vision of senior leadership
- Help shape delivery and embed Visa’s new global EVP within CEMEA.
- Develop content on an ongoing basis for internal publications and platforms, including intranet articles, presentations, information memos and organization announcements
- Plan and execute internal events including All Staff meetings, speaker series, and other employee engagement events
- Support the roll-out of communication and engagement strategies that maximize Visa’s sponsorships as employee engagement opportunities
- Promote and educate internal stakeholders on process and employee communication best practices
- Have highly proficient written English and verbal communications skills, with excellent copy writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Have 6-8 years of experience in employee communications (agency and/or in-house)
- Be passionate about effective and creative employee communications that inform and engage diverse employee groups, enhance their sense of ‘common purpose’ and/or drive sustained behavior change