1- Employee Communications Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Educate and empower employees across our region regarding Visa’s purpose, CEMEA’s strategy and their role within this.
- Help to shape and lead delivery of a wide range of employee communication programs, activities and campaigns (on topics including our culture, ways of working and diversity & inclusion strategy).
- Work with colleagues across the region to elicit information, insights and stories to inform content development for these activities.
- Use effective internal communication to inspire and support employee advocacy, both internally and externally.
- 6-8 years of experience in employee communications (agency and/or in-house).
- Highly proficient written and verbal communications skills, with excellent copy writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Blend strategic thought and tactical delivery, creating and delivering communication plans and activities that achieve clear and measurable outcomes.
- Have highly proficient written and verbal communications skills, with excellent copy writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.