Emirates National Oil Company
1- Energy Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Contributes to developing energy and resource management policy, strategy, manuals, guidelines and code of practice. Additionally, maintains the policy and the mechanism for ensuring that the policy is communicated, understood and used throughout the group.
- Conducts facility site visits, analyse current situation and identify areas for improvement in energy management and/or conservation.
- Develops methods of prioritising the implementation of identified energy conservation projects using financial analysis and techniques such as ROI, life cycle costing and internal rate of return. Investigate and keep up to date utility and other rebates and incentives available for implementation.
- Assists in the development of preliminary and final project proposals. Analyses utility data and technical information, and perform site surveys to identify mechanical, electrical and control system changes to improve energy efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical, Electrical or Energy Engineering. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Certified lead auditor for ISO 50001, ISO14001 and ISO 9001 preferred. If not certified, must plan to do so within 5 years.
- One-year post qualification experience in the energy or process industry with some exposure to energy improvement projects.