Energy & Sustainability Manager Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Energy & Sustainability Manager will Lead organization’s Sustainability & Energy programs. They must be through with their research and analysis will develop corporate Sustainability Strategy to ensure that business process and practiced are aligned with government rules and Regulations. Energy & Sustainability Manager needs to ensure that all the process, equipment, products and services are environmentally friendly and in line with international sustainability standards.
- To deliver and support on projects / operations in line with the Transguard Energy Management Policy and Strategy.
- This includes Energy audits, Utility monitoring. Utility Saving Projects. Asset condition surveys highlighting low performance of assets impacting energy.
- Work closely with stakeholders to plan, develop, approve and execute local projects and enterprise-wide campaigns
- Oversee the development of social responsibility policies and implement on all sites.
- Develop and be actively involved in programs that address environmental issues affecting operations and processes.
- Work with Corporate and other affiliate departmental teams to raise awareness for environment issues; assist in reducing operational resource consumption, and work with ground team members assigned to environmental projects.
- Graduation in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, FM or Sustainability, CSR)