Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
Apply Also: Bell Attendant Jobs In Dubai | ANdAZ
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Review the contract in terms of scope of work, obligations to the client, schedules, possible areas of concerns, action plans, prepare the agenda for the kickoff meeting with the client and collect relevant information from various disciplines.
- Finalize the list of deliverables as per the contract after discussing them with various sites which is then submitted to the client for their review and approval.
- Co-ordinate with the Engineering discipline who will prepare and issue deliverables such as material requisition, technical bid evaluation and purchase requisition as required for procurement activities as well as Deliverables like Drawings, Procedures, calculations etc. These are then reviewed and monitored on a weekly basis and in case of slippages corrective action is taken.
- PO close out by Expediting supplier’s submission of final Material Record Book (MRB), and all required documents as per PO, Initiate completion of certification for progress and final payment, Maintain performance metrics and coordinate Supplier Performance Evaluation.
- Be involved in approving freight charges, deciding on the mode of shipment, resolving conflicts with suppliers, providing recommendations on whether or not to apply L/D, on inspection application or waiver, and deciding on field expediting requirements; however as delegated by Project Manager.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the reporting manager.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.