Engineering Development Jobs In Dubai UAE | Hilton
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
PACE is a structured Engineering Development Program, designed to fast track the development of fresh graduates and qualified internal talents to future engineering leaders. Participants will move into a Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Chief Engineer role after successfully completing the 24 Month program and is subject to placements availability. The career path of all participants is regularly reviewed during Talent Reviews towards the appropriate career progression. Within UAE we have two placement locations available, one successful candidate will be based at Hilton Dubai Palm and one at Doubletree Dubai Business Bay.
- Program consists of a 24-months’ training plan which encompasses 2 Phases.
- The first phase is of “9” months duration with a mix of competency and skills development enhancing the participant’s technical and competency skills.
- The second phase is of “15” months duration consisting of 80% technical and 20% administrative learnings to strengthen technical, administrative, and managerial skills in the day-to-day engineering operations.
- During the program, the participants will gain on-the-job experience acquiring practical skills and knowledge, presenting a technical project at the end of each phase, towards their development to future engineering leadership positions.
- During the 24 -months training, participants will also take part in a number of other face-to-face training courses focused on relevant business competencies and skills.
- As “PACE” participant, candidates will have access to Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which they will complete the online curriculum and making use of our on-line learning library.
- Participants will be assigned a formal Mentor who will support both their personal and professional growth during and after the program.
- Participants are expected to regularly review their progress and will be given both formal and informal feedback throughout the program.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.