English Biscuits Manufacturers Pvt Ltd
English Biscuits Manufacturers Pvt Ltd EBM Jobs Admin Executive:
We are hiring!
Position: Admin Executive
Employment Type: Permanent
Qualification: Minimum Graduation in Business Administration.
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience, FMCG preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for daily inspection of all the buildings in the facility to resolve any concern regarding the paint, flooring, carpeting and plumbing.
• To manage all the supervisors (Paint Supervisor, Plumbing Supervisor, Mason Supervisor,) and follow up with them on daily basis on the update regarding the tasks assigned to them
• To ensure repair and maintenance on daily basis of concerned areas
• To manage and plan out day to day tasks and responsibilities for contractual employees
• To coordinate and negotiate with the contractors to ensure all activities are carried out timely under due diligence
• To ensure daily inspection and spot checks to maintain discipline in the production area and ensure that employees are working according to the safety and hygiene standards (checking their caps, use of banned items etc.)
• To manage In house and contractual employees who are allocated tasks for building management activities.
• To ensure standards are maintained and requirements are fulfilled in the cleaning process for production floor and process area
• To ensure hygiene through proper disposal and maintenance in sanitation
• To coordinate with the sanitation supervisor for daily updates of all the activities performed with respect to the sanitation within the premises and outside of the facility too
• To inspect that chemicals used are as per the safety standards for cleaning purpose in all areas.
• To ensure daily spot checks for pest control at all the major areas in the facility including all the buildings, production nd process areas
• To ensure monitoring of contractors and coordinate with them on daily basis
• To ensure weekly fumigation of the facility and as per the shutdown of the production and process area
• To ensure daily spray across the facility covering all the areas to control pest attacks anywhere
• To inspect that chemicals used for pest control are as per the safety standards in all areas
• To ensure daily coordination with the pest supervisor for updates and allocation of the tasks to be carried out for pest control
• To resolve pest concerns timely in all the departments.
• To ensure daily visits to worker canteen to check the food is as per the safety standards and the area is kept clean to ensure hygiene
• To manage plantation and gardening and ensure monthly cutting and trimming of the plants
• To ensure quarterly visits to employee cafeteria and daily visit to the kitchen for spot checks and maintaining quality standards
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org