Abdalla Alowais Advocates & Legal Consultants
English Paralegal Jobs In Dubai | Abdalla Alowais Advocates & Legal Consultants
As Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in assisting Legal Consultants in the legal cases planning, development, and management, legal research, gathers facts and retrieves information, drafts, and vetting legal documents and analyses, collects, complies, and utilizes legal information, to make recommendations to any legal team member.
• This role will be reporting to the Legal Director
• Act as a support role to senior legal team members and in-house lawyers.
• Handle sensitive information and work with the utmost discretion.
• Maintain relationships with clients and other team members.
• Proven Expertise in Drafting, vetting of legal documents including Legal Notice, resolutions, POA, MOU’s confidentiality agreements (NDAs), commercial contracts, agreements, etc. and conducting searches or research on behalf of the company.
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing work assignments to consistently provide high-quality work products within stated deadlines.
• Knowledge of UAE laws regulations, and business environment is essential.
• Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, and court system (Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah)
• Ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, etc)
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Legal role.
• Bachelor’s degree in law
• Multitasking capabilities
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.