- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- A medical degree.
- Must have completed an otolaryngology residency.
- Must have a medical license.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Perfect vision and visuospatial awareness.
- Good organizational ability.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.