BURAQ ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS LLC
Estimation Engineering(mechanical engineering) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | BURAQ ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS LLC
Apply Also Engineering Jobs In Ajman | Iknal Semikan
Our company is currently in search of a highly-analytical and qualified estimator to join our growing business. Your central goal will be to prepare accurate estimate reports for projects by gathering information, analyzing important metrics, and conducting regular risk assessments.
- Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Analyze company data, monitor budgets and prices using software packages.
- Review and assess cost estimates.
- Identify labor, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
- Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
- Conduct regular risk assessments.
- Oversee the different stages of a company project to ensure that expenses follow the forecast plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ as an estimator or similar role.
- Outstanding mathematics and IT abilities.
- Proficient in relevant software including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.