1- Beverage Control Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Responsible for managing EY’s entire Beverage Programme including ensuring the selection, supply and control of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Works with Product and Supply Chain Management and suppliers to manage stocks ensuring at all times that the Guest experience is optimized in balance with the costs to the business. Is budget accountable for the beverage programme.
- Responsible for tendering, selection, supply and onboard / internal communication of the entire range of EY beverages through all locations ensuring supply and Guest satisfaction through choice and availability
- Supports systematic, from ground up, design/development of new projects/menus for all on-ground Etihad Airways F&B requirements and services network-wide according to predefined parameters such as passenger mix budgets and local/sector specific requirements to ensure highest possible Food and Beverage quality and standards
- Supports selection and contracting of lounge catering suppliers by stakeholders
- Solid and in-depth knowledge of all F & B related areas especially wines and spirits.
- Airline or Hotel, Hospitality establishments experience preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Minimum Required)
- Leadership and management of large teams to deliver key programs of work and projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills