Management Solutions International
- An event manager ensures the smooth running of an event from conception to completion. He/she helps to find an appropriate space for an event and reserves the same.
- The manager is responsible for providing effective oversight for event set up and staff management, as well as working closely with Account manager and company clients to achieve memorable and successful events.
- The event manager must be someone who can multi-task effectively because he/she is involved in every stage and process of an event, ensuring that it comes out successfully.
- Should be responsible for providing effective oversight for event set up and staff management, as well as working closely with other teammates and company clients to achieve memorable and successful events.
- He/she is a typical project manager who can work in different companies such as hotels, civic centers and can source business from them.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Event Management or any other relevant discipline, or
- Should have 5-6 years of experience as Event Manager
- Ability to bring business and also run it successfully till the end of event
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to transform a client’s thoughts into reality
error: Content is protected !!