LeafFilter North of Canada
The Lead Generation Specialist will attend pre-scheduled events and generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work trade shows/events/fairs/festivals, and community events to generate qualified leads for our talented sales team. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets administered by the Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and Data Capture show leads for our award-winning products
- Event set up and tear down (ability to lift to 50 pounds)
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line.
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing company.