As a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant (EA), you will provide executive administrative support on an ad-hoc basis, or a temporary basis, for a team of Managing Directors and Partner (s) and/or Partner (s) taking full responsibility for the maintenance of a demanding schedule, as well as supporting with our RfP process, specifically managing our leads.
Your role will consist of covering MDP & Partners, with multiple support at a time and you will also provide support and coverage to our two internal functions, Proposals and ClientView.
- Required a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment supporting senior executives as an EA or PA.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player