Executive Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Michael Page
- Prepare weekly time and expense reports for assigned partners, including tracking of payments and reconciliation of accounts
- Assist assigned Partners with travel arrangements and visas if required
- Meetings should be scheduled based on requests from assigned Partners and practice. Ensure that all meeting logistics are coordinated.
- Contribute to developing clients’ businesses by establishing and maintaining relationships with client contacts, such as executive assistants. Set up and follow up on client meetings as directed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of senior-level experience in a fast-paced environment of professional services or global organisation is necessary (preferably corporate).
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook is required.
- Excellent time management skills and a natural ability to prioritise are required to manage many deadlines.
- Capable of working on one’s initiative and taking a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving without supervision.
- Strong team player with a positive outlook who can work well with consultants and other EAs and is accustomed to working in a group dynamic.
- Excellent communicator who listens intently and adjusts their delivery to the audience.
error: Content is protected !!