A Large leading local conglomerate are looking to a hire an experienced Executive Director – Treasury to join their growing organisation.
The role holder is responsible for leading and directing the cash management and treasury operations for the finance function by assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilization of cash to maintain optimum liquidity for the company. The role holder is also responsible for mitigating associated risks through developing an efficient process of cash flow creation and effective financial management, capital allocation analysis and working capital management, leading relationships with large local and global banks, fundraising, project financing and assessing further funding possibilities and structures for the company.
- Lead the development and implementation of Treasury management and cashiering policies, processes and procedures for smooth functioning of the Treasury function, finance, accounting and business partner statement of account.
- Work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to develop the treasury strategy, policies and plans (cash management, financing, foreign exchange etc.) in line with the departmental and organizational strategies and business needs.
- Review and assess the entire control environment of treasury including understanding of existing controls and review gaps to recommend corrective measures as required.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines to get an optimum balance between cost and risk for the company.
- Develop KPI’s to track and evaluate treasury operations effectiveness including but not limited to cash forecasting, bank fees, and fx settlement and trading partner pricing.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance / Financial Engineering / Accounting and / or Business Administration in Finance or any quantitative discipline such as Mathematics / Statistics.
- Masters’ degree in Finance / Accounting / MBA in Finance strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Treasury leadership role, preferably in a large international real estate or retail conglomerate.
- At least 5 years of capital market experience in an international financial institution
- Experience in the Middle east will be a significant plus
- Specific experience in the following areas would be preferred: interest rate risk, portfolio management, liquidity management, balance sheet analysis, modelling, recovery & resolution planning, Basel III / FRTB, and CCAR
- Proven experience in fundraising and project financing including all aspects associated with it such as covenants management required.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analysis is required.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.