Dubai Careers – A Smart Dubai Initiative
1- Executive Excellence & Competitiveness
Advertiser: Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities
Monthly salary: 10001-20000
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Coordination in preparing, updating, analyzing and developing the strategic, operational and executive plan for the department and the department on a regular basis according to the department’s requirements.
- Participate in preparing the necessary requirements, coordination and logistical matters, and technical materials related to spreading the culture of excellence and competitiveness at the department level.
- Coordination in preparing the operational plan for the management of strategy and institutional excellence, as far as the tasks of the Excellence and Competitiveness Department are concerned.
- Coordination in following up the implementation of the requirements of the Dubai Government Excellence Program standards and other governmental and international standards based on organizational units, and submitting the necessary reports on the level of their application on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in a similar field + no experience.
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent in a similar field + 2 years experience .
- High school + 4 years experience in the field of specialization.