You will provide organizational and administrative support to the CEO to allow them to focus on strategic tasks. The selected individual will generally act as the first point of contact and may often need to manage access to the executive.
- Manage communication and confidential correspondence
- Monitor emails and other internal and external correspondence and prepare responses where required Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders of schedules, important tasks, and deadlines Copying, scanning, faxing documents and manage courier services
- Liaising with internal departments, staff, clients, and other stakeholders
- Organizes events and conferences
- Collates and files expenses
- Prepare facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Prepare agendas, minutes of meetings
- Follow up on behalf of the Executive Manager
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required Research and reports Conduct research
- Prepare (and edit) documents, briefing papers. Reports and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations Travel arrangements
- Arrange travel, visas, and accommodation
- Accompany executive as required to manage travel arrangements and provide administrative support taking notes and provide assistance during presentations
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the executive is well prepared
- 3-5 years of experience as a personal assistant would be a must.
- Sales background will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English , other languages will be a plus
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with databases, Microsoft Outlook, and calendaring and scheduling software
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Professional discretion, trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Proactive with the ability to take the initiative and the ability to multitask Task and diplomacy Ability to understand and work with cultural diversity, best business practices and etiquette.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.