Juma Al Majid Holding Group
1- Executive Secretary
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Identify and suggest process for improvement in the current system. Ensure new procedures are aligned to any corporate policies for efficient execution within the department
- Deal with related correspondence, queries and concerns related to general support.
- Observe adherence to hierarchy, issuance of disciplinary actions, provide guidance and coordination for training of staff.
- Verify staff overtime remuneration and allowances to ensure compliance to guidelines. Handle grievances and resolve disputes for cordial operation.
- Prepare certification of payment and follow-up subsequent release.
- Process LPO’s and Receipt Vouchers via Oracle.
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university in Business Administration, Office Management or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Consultancy, Engineering, Project Management background or related
- Minimum 3 years of senior work experience
- Result oriented with excellent leadership, problem solving, time management and organization skills