1- Experience Design Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
ExperienceLab is Serco’s people-centered design and innovation agency – a global brand across 4 locations. ExperienceLab’s vision is a world better designed for everyone. We’re creating it by bringing human insight to life. The purpose of this role is to deliver actionable insights to current and future clients, in addition to supporting business development efforts in customer experience across the UAE and KSA.
- The Experience Design Lead carries out complex day-to-day activities related to ExperienceLab’s core capabilities.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting customer research to uncover customer needs and pain points (customer interviews, focus groups facilitation, journey mapping, persona creation, prototyping, workshop planning and facilitation, usability testing, analysing qualitative data and extracting insights, delivering high quality reports and presentation to communicate findings).
- Ability to deliver projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects.
- Have strong communication skills and be confident presenting your research proposals and service design deliverables.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a relevant role is expected, ideally in a customer research, service design or experience consulting role.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with clients about design methodologies and artefacts.