1- Experienced Cabin Crew
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Provides constant excellent customer services to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests and needs.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Previous experience as a cabin crew in the Airlines is a must.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.