Juma Al Majid Holding Group
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Operates All related metal fabrication machinery/tools in safe procedure
- Operates cutting torch / welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, other structures and all that required.
- Good skills and understanding of using in safety procedures different types of welding/metal cutting and bending equipment’s – electrical, mechanical and gas instruments/tools.
- Identifies and reports to Supervisor repair needs and safety discrepancies when observed at facilities.
- Maintains accountability and inventory for assigned tools and equipment.
- Skills in formation/welding techniques of variable metals/alloys in economic ways.
- Corrects completion of time sheets, expenses, and job notes.
- Technical school graduate or equivalent experience.
- Age 25-35 Years old.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in metal fabrication / formation and welding works
- Ability to read and understand drawings, metal designs and dimensions.
- English speaking, other languages a plus.