- To draw all initial “design intent” details of the Curtain Wall on all tendered projects.
- To develop the initial “design intent” into proper working design once the project is awarded. This to be done to suit architectural drawings, job specification, Engineers calculations and tender requirements and in conjunction with Project managers/ Coordinator and/ or Design Team Leader.
- To draw all aluminum systems including all suitable gaskets, extrusions and all related accessories for a specific product in conjunction with Project Managers/ Coordinator and/ or Design Team Leader.
- To develop fabrication drawings for all new Curtain wall design.
- Diploma/Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree/B.Arch/ ITI
- 4- 8 years experience in Revit & 4+ years of minimum GCC experience
- Drafting/BIM Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
error: Content is protected !!