Facility Healthcare Management Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Joint Commission
Provides on-site consultation, education, and technical assistance to international health care facilities and health care systems to assist in improving patient care, quality, and safety. Collaborates with Joint Commission Resources Central Office staff (based in Oak Brook, IL) and colleagues to generate leads, develop proposals, and pursue to close the sale of consultations and other Joint Commission
- Provides exceptional on- and off-site consultation and education to domestic/international health care organizations or other clients, emphasizing practical approaches in the application of The Joint Commission and/or Joint Commission International standards as well as technical assistance in general health care quality and patient safety improvement.
- Consistently prepares well-articulated and focused written consultation reports aimed toward senior health care executives. Obtains feedback from Joint Commission Resources and/or Joint Commission International clients regarding the quality of services and deliverables and actively makes improvements therein.
- Engineer: Health care Environment of Care experience with master’s degree
- Current professional licensure in related disciplines is required (when required by law) at time of hire.
- No history of disciplinary action(s) relative to current or previous professional license, provided such adverse action did not result solely from an individual’s health status.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.