The Field Engineer performs all Marine offshore field-related engineering assignments as defined by the Engineering, Project, or Operations Manager.
- Assist Party Chief with the execution of given work and tasks.
- Organize own work in given cases.
- Execute given work in accordance with specifications, procedures, and work practices.
- Assist and if applicable compile survey reports in given company format.
- Check the work of subordinate staff.
- On occasions is expected to liaise directly with the client.
- Actively participates in the implementation of QC procedures in the field environment.
- Execute repairs, maintenance, and testing of equipment.
- Assist the Party Chief, Project Manager, and/or Operations Coordinator in maintaining expense accounting.
- Account for own project and business-related expenditure.
- Advise superior on subordinate staff performance.
- Assist with training and advising Trainee Engineers.
- Assist with maintenance of field survey/engineering administration and field filing system in accordance with work practices.
- Ensure time spent on projects is properly accounted for.
- Ensure expense accounts are correctly completed and accounted for.
- Assist with field-related expenditure reporting.
- Specific Additional Duties
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management
- System on Quality and HSE-related issues.
- Must have atleast 2 years Marine offshore Geophysical experience
- Set-up and operation of survey equipment
- Must have valid offshore medical and survival certificate
- Conversant with computer operation and basic knowledge of application
- software.Bachelor – B.Sc. level or Diploma in engineering or survey-related education or sufficient oil field-related experience.
- Languages & Proficiency
- English language Proficient
- Personal Leadership Expectations
- Learning Agility Ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt, and embrace new situations. Being open to new experiences, people, and information. Desire to excel and grow new skills.
- Accountability Takes ownership and initiative, acts with confidence, and works under own direction. Ability to make prompt and clear decisions, which may involve tough choices or considered risk.
- Delivering Results Actively focused on achieving sustainable results with a passion for success. Strives for operational excellence in all goals set.
- Client Oriented Supporting both internal and external clients. Attune and confidently act to their needs, adding value and building strong relationships.
- Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
- Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.
- Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.