- Develop and execute region-specific, integrated territory marketing plans in close collaboration with Sales and channel teams, aligned to regional growth objectives, new customer acquisition, and customer retention goals. Integrated marketing plans should be multi-channel, and encompass all stages of the buyer’s journey and lead funnel
- Be accountable for regional demand generation goals (MQLs, SQLs) and lead flow to ensure lead volume and funnel efficiencies are optimized and in-line with sales pipeline goals
- Own enablement of the regional sales development representatives for your regional campaigns, and track lead follow-up for leads in your region
- Develop a deep understanding of the business; think and act like a regional GM to further develop the GTM strategy with fresh ideas
- Act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions
- Execute on local event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post-event analysis for our participation in industry trade shows, internal sales meetings, customer and partner events
- Work closely with Product Marketing to identify additional assets and content required for effective local demand generation programs to support the buyers journey
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.