Field Operator II Job in Abu Dhabi | Baker Hughes Careers
As a Field Operator you will provide support for the Tubular Running Services division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own initiative to fulfill your role and meet the client’s needs.
- Installing machinery and equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Moving, aligning, and transporting equipment, using various aids (hoists, cranes, laser alignment) to ensure safety and efficiency
- Performing mechanical maintenance, repairs, and machining
- Taking ownership for inventory, inspections, equipment specifications and communicating information to other critical colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Tubular Running Services
- Be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others