Emirates National Oil Company
Finance Analyst | Emirates National Oil Company Jobs in Dubai
The job holder plays a key role in consolidating and analyzing the day to day activities pertaining to treasury activities of STP in coordination with Group Treasury. In addition, provides effective support to Manager –Cash Management on cash management system and Segment Liquidity Management.
- Monitors and analyses planning & executing efficient utilization of various bank facilities available to the company.
- Analyses availability of trade finance products viz. L/C’s, Bonds, Guarantees, Avalisations & Murahaba’s to support the sourcing of feedstock for refinery and various products for trading
- Develops daily cash flow statement, incorporating all the complexities of supplier invoices.
- Monitors cash-flow movements of STP for optimization of resources at minimum cost.
- A university graduate in Finance/Accounting.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years.
- System Skills: ERP system exposure, MS Office
- Inter Personal Skills: Good
- Communication Skills: Good