1- Finance Director – Middle East and Turkey
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role will be to provide performance management through financial & management reporting and monitoring periodic performance, trends, profitability and opportunities. The role has responsibility for commercial and decision support to the MET business, as well as responsible for the monthly reporting, forecasting and budget processes. This role will also be responsible for the Annual Financial accounts.
- Business case preparation and coordination, along with ad-hoc project support.
- The structure and management of working capital within the MET region.
- Key contract negotiations for MET.
- Establishing and monitoring appropriate commercial and operational KPIs with particular focus on customer and channel profitability, and cash flow generation.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA).
- A flexible, dynamic, and positive approach, with excellent business partnership skills.
- Ability to work across organisational boundaries
- Tenacity, drive, the ability to operate and make key decisions effectively in a demanding environment