1- Finance Manager Arabia – ekaterra
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Bring powerful analysis to issues and has a eye for detail and uses an intelligent mix of logic and intuition in decision making and judgment.
- Can clearly articulate evolving priorities for the business and have a point of view on shaping the agenda for the future.
- Is impactful and flexible in communicating and influencing the issues with the ability to work across matrices of functions.
- Have a genuine passion to develop people – through coaching, mentoring and the desire to devote personal time to build people skills and having a flair to lead people and command followership.
- A university degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Strong understanding of local customer landscape, shopper market insights
- Analytical skills and deep understanding of relevant Research tools that could be used in areas like Margin Analysis, etc
- Strategy development
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.