The Emirates Group
1- Finance Manager (EK Internal Reporting)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- To provide financial analysis and make recommendations on key decisions affecting the airline operations, so that the decisions taken are financially sound.
- Analyse the Airlines weekly financial performance, and prepare a weekly commentary for the Presidents and DSVP/SVP’s highlighting the areas of good and poor performance, to focus the readership on the key areas requiring attention and action.
- Compile the comparison of Emirates financial performance with that of other airlines, and to produce a regular report for the Executives highlighting key variances.
- Ensure the weekly report is accurate the jobholder must review cost and revenue standards through proactive co-ordination with other sections like Commercial, Planning, Yield Management, and Cargo.
- Finance & Insurance.Finance Management: 8+ years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Qualified accountant, preferably a Management Accountant, with 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a multinational company.
- Hands on experience on tools like BO, Oracle Hyperion, Micro strategy and Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) is a must.