As Finance Manager, you will report into the Global Head of Business Development for TUI Blue Hotels Dubai and have a dotted-line to the Finance Director of the TUI Group. This is a brand-new role therefore one of the significant parts of the job will be the business start-up process wherein you will play a key role in setting up the entire department for the new destinations. You will be establishing and implementing standards and best practices for the new hotels coming in the systems..
- As Finance Manager, you will oversee and manage the Dubai Financial function and be required to be a key decision maker to execute the company’s business plans according to the Company’s business model.
- Under this umbrella, you will also take a wider leadership role covering commercial contracts and office management.
- You will be responsible for leadership of the Dubai finance teams and the day-to-day running of the finance function, developing a robust control environment and reporting framework, working closely with the Hotels Leadership team to develop the business to grow its remit.
- You will be responsible for all the financial reporting, accounting, cash management and ensure proper accounting and financial records and systems are maintained. This will include ensuring that TB Dubai remains compliant from a local legislation perspective.
- A qualified financial accountant with 7-10 years PQE, with a track-record of strong financial and management reporting experience
- Knowledge of SAP Finance module, HFM and competency in Excel are an advantage
- Excellent business English both written and spoken.
- Trilingual i.e. English, German, French and any additional language i.e. Arabic, Asian and African will be advantageous