- Implementation of policies covering all areas of financial activities so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Ensure that all financial and accounting activities and documentation of the Company’s accounts are properly administered, controlled and monitored on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis; Ensure all items in the financial closing checklist have been diligently taken care of before confirming monthly/yearly closing of the books.
- Prepare annual budgets and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon;
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets, prepare operational & risk reports for management’s analysis.
- University graduate in accounting/finance
- Should possess a recognised professional finance/accounting qualification (e.g. CA/CPA)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of managing finance and accounting in a mid to large size business
- Prior experience working in the automotive industry will be an added advantage