- Full Time
- Dubai UAE
- 7500 AED / Month
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take. Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Obtain the long term business plan view and construct an appropriate financial model using key performance drivers, ensuring business growth and productivity improvement indicators.
- Also recommend to the BFM or VP BF / VPMA and the department head in strategic initiatives having a significant financial impact over a period of time greater than 3 years.
- Prioritise, manage and deliver profit/process improvement projects (PIP) as agreed with the business.
- Implement required changes to the financial processes and procedures and provide training to business managers as appropriate, so as to achieve effective PIP delivery through productivity improvement, cost reduction and income enhancement.
- Establish appropriate control and feedback mechanisms on income, cost and performance versus budget and last year, to influence the department to take corrective action on all material deviations from the targeted financial results.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Qualified accountant, preferably a Management Accountant experience in a similar capacity at a multinational company.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.