Finance Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | DAMAC Properties Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take. Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentation of findings, analysis and recommendation.
- Support the month end and annual book closing process
- Recording, reviewing and posting standard, non-standard and adjusting journal entries.
- Creates and strictly follow the process of monthly journal entries and maintains and updates prepaid/deferred schedules.
- Monitoring, review and reconciliation of control accounts (Sub- ledger – AR & AP), intercompany accounts and expense provision/accrual accounts.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- 10 years post qualification experience with 7 years in similar role
To apply for this job please visit ebilos.com.