- Ensure that all accounting transactions and reports are recorded accurately in compliance with regulations
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reports
- Analyse financial data and formulate strategic plans to drive organisational objectives
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and variance analysis periodically. Subsequently provide suggestions to capitalise on financial objectives
- Business partner with different departments to develop strategies that serve key operational, commercial and financial targets
- Maintain strong relationships with banks and external parties to secure the capital requirements of the organisation
- Formulate best practices to streamline business activities and foster a continuous development environment
- Minimum 9 years of experience, of which, atleast 3 are in a managerial capacity
- Experience with a Multinational Retail Brand/ Group is a MUST
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting; professional accounting qualification is preferred
- Our client, a multinational retail business is recruiting a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance function – this job is based out of their offices in Dubai.
- The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with attractive incentives.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.