Majid Al Futtaim
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Coordinate with OpCos for timely collection of data/information and prepare monthly management reports.
- Support in formulating and implementing key performance indicator reporting mechanisms to enhance/ facilitate superior investment decision support and target setting processes across all business units and countries.
- Ensure reasonableness of underlying information used for management reporting, project feasibilities/ Capital Approval Requests which require EC/Board approvals.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the investment appraisal and capital allocation methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated exceptional skills in independently performing investment analysis/ financial research/ economic forecast of business conditions with a reputable consultant or Company.
- Masters’ degree in business finance, economics or applied mathematics from one of the top 50 Global MBA Ranking Business- Schools.
- Qualified Finance professional – ACA, CPA, CFA qualified is desirable.
- Excellent skills to conduct root cause analysis and build a logical approach to address complex business problems. Ability to recommend suggestions/ solutions with respect to investment proposals.