Fitness Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | Mediclinic
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Fitness Manager has a key role in impacting the Retention of Gym & PT Members. The role demands a hands-on approach, with meaningful and impactful presence on the floor in the Gym. The Gym vision includes a genuine bonding with our members, where their goals & aspirations become our responsibility, and our mission. The Floor Manager is instrumental in making this happen.
· Based in the Gym, the Fitness Manager is responsible for acting as a Quality Assurance auditor, ensuring that equipment, cleanliness, staff are in a state of operational optimality.
· Owns the Gym & PT Unit, responsible for delivering operational excellence across the board, including Marketing; Human Resource Management; Member Management; Service-Quality delivery & Member Retention; Scheduling & Programming; P&L Management
· Drives Unit Personal Training, developing programs, leveraging the team of Level I, II, II Instructors, and delivering against Budget Targets
· Designs Personal Training Programs and manages the Personal Training feedback process; ensuring a systematic feedback mechanism to members.
· Acts as an easily available ear to all Members, always ready to discuss objectives, goals, achievements, programming, and progress
· Diploma Certificate
· REPS L2 or L3
· First Aid and AED Certified
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture