- Monitors closely and continuously the flight data to ensure that flight operations are been conducted in accordance with all applicable Air Arabia requirements, standards, and procedures.
- Assists in establishing, updating and publishing safety manuals, policies, and procedures to counter threats and risks whenever required.
- Supports team members in publishing the periodic safety regulations, directives, Newsletter and Bulletins, and disseminating the same as appropriate.
- Supports the safety team in their assignments and daily work whenever needed, and provides a backup role to the SMS administrator.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Accounting/Statistics or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Holding a valid CPL is an advantage.
- Must have completed “Safety Management Systems” training.
- 4+ years’ of experience in the Airlines/Aviation industry working for a mid-sized company; a minimum of 3 years in the “Safety Department” in a similar capacity is required for this role.